Sunday, November 15, 2015

Thanksgiving Challenge- Pilgrim Treat box

Everyone!  There is a new challenge at SVG Cutting Files, this month we have a "Thanksgiving" theme.  Just remember, the project must  include something from SVG Cutting Files. Projects should be linked on the blog or Facebook Galleria Group by December 14. As always, there is a great prize up for grabs. 

My project for this challenge is a gable box decorated with a cute Pilgrim face. 


I used a gable box from the silhouette store. I then added the Pilgrim face which is from the SVG Cutting Files, Give Thanks set. 
I cut a notch in the white strip to make it look like the collar of his shirt. 

Here's a list of what I used on today's project......

SVG Cutting Files Give Thanks


Have a crafty day

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Such a darling treat! I absolutely adore his PK face!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lorie said...

Man that is cute! I may have to make something like this for my grandson...even though he is only 17 months old. :)