Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Lucky Treats

Well, Valentine's Day has passed and before too much of the Easter candy is out, we need to remember St. Patrick's Day and all that green fun! 

I did a couple little treats for some friends. How nice of the candy company to come out with this new flavor of M&M's and to put them in this wonderful green wrapper. 


The leprechaun is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons who happens to have an "anything goes"challenge going on right now that I'll be linking this little project up to.

 The leprechaun is sized to 2.5" for this topper. Gotta love that jolly little face from PKS.

Other supplies I used on this project are the Jaded Blossom Scallop Slider and Topper Die and  My Creative Time I'm a Lucky Girl stamp set. 

Have a crafty day.

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great treats for a holiday that is often overlooked! Fun!

MaryEllen said...

very cute great gift idea

teachdanz said...

super adorable :-) I think I might be stealing this idea, lol!!

Sarah said...

Kinda love this and well I am obsessed with green so love this even more! Definitely going to need to seek out these treats!

Melinda said...

Super cute St Patty's day treat. I must see if I can find some the new green colored treats for my upcoming projects.

Ruth G said...

So much fun! I love the papers you chose and the rosy cheeks for your leprechaun are wonderful! It would definitely be good luck to receive these! Thanks for playing along at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!

Ruth - DT member