Thursday, September 25, 2014

Digi My World Halloween treats.

Hey there, hope everyone is having a great week. It's design day for me over at Digi My World.

So I used some of the fantastic clipart that is in the Digi My World Store.

I know many of you are digital stampers and are awesome at coloring those images, but for me, and I'm thinking a few others, I just don't have the time to color those beautifully detailed images.

So, Digi My World to the rescue.  The store has lots of pre-colored clipart images that you can print and cut just like I did today for my quick Halloween treats.

They look like I spent hours, when in fact they took just a few minutes.

I simply downloaded the Halloween tags clip-art,printed and cut.

I did add a shadow layer in black and then attached it to the lollipop holder which is from MCT.
The sentiments are from Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies 2 and Too cute to Spook.

Digi My World can really make your projects come together in a snap if you don't have the time.

Have a crafty day!





2 comments:

Rosie said...

VERY CUTE

nadita =) said...

No lo había visto... es realmente adorable =)